passovers page

Monday, November 27, 2006

The fear of choice

choices in the making
sometimes giving
sometimes taking
its part of living
cant stop shaking
because of the fear inside
it keeps me awake
I'm caught in the tide
of the choices I make
but Ive been swimming for so long
twenty years and going strong
sometimes laughing
sometimes crying
sometimes wishing I was dying
but always knowing if I keep trying
I can make it I'm not
lying
on my bed in the dark of the night
deep in thoughts of wrong and right
haunting memories of the past
of endless lonely crying sighs
will finally leave my mind at last
please my darling close your
eyes
of beauty brown and bright
two wishing stars in the
night
air blows through your hair
darker then when gone goes
light
of the moon shines on skin so fair
soft to the touch is the hand
I hold
my breath I hope and pray
collect the words I want to say
said them now its all OK

4 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Pesach, how many times are you going to make me tell you how good you are? You're good. You're better than good. You're great. You should seriously try getting some of these published!

5:47 PM  
Blogger passovergd said...

thank you

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pes! That poem was amazing. It was really beautiful. It's crazy what life throws at you sometimes, we just have to keep praying that everything should happen for good and not G-d Forbid for bad. I hope you are doing well. Have a nice day. -Abby

3:25 PM  
Blogger passovergd said...

im glad you liked it thank you and your right if we just keep praying hashem will take care of the rest miss you
pes

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home