The Pain Inside
Been very depressed lately missing people and memories and most of all israel. I just started writeing and this is what came out. It actually reads better as a rap although i was aiming for a poem at first. Anyway comment me and let me know what you think
Always thinking about leaveing
feels like my hearts bleeding
cant take the pain
I just wana stop breathing
Missing a peice taken from me
no way out that I can see
just want it to end
but the memories wont let me be
Memories of the past when the happieness came
wished it would last but it didnt stay the same
and then it happend I wont forget that day
the day I lost the happieness the day i found the pain
every day I hope and pray that I'll go back one more time
every day I hope and pray that god gives me a sighn
showing me what to do and wear to go and how
waiting for the hand to stop for the turn to be mine
If I knew the answers I would give them away
but right now I dont all I can do is pray
I just keep searching for the answers to say
but they allude
comeing through
just get out of my way

2 Comments:
ummm....wow. amazing poem/rap :) but it kind of makes me want to come to florida just togive you a hug :\
Pes! Wow, if great poem. If you ever need to talk you know i'm always here for you. Hope you are doing well. -Abby
Post a Comment
<< Home