random questions for a random guy
I love filling out these things espechially when im bored
1. FIRST NAME? Pesach but my friends call me passover.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? A holiday.
.3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? A couple weeks ago i was really really depressed.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I like my handwriteing a lot when its on a computer ty very much although the one good thing about haveing bad handwriteing is that im really good at reading other peoples notes.
5. WHAT HAPPENED TO QUESTION #5? It has the day off.
6. KIDS? I love kids espechially my neices and nephews I cant wait to have my own.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? whats not to love?
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No but i write poetry a lot and its kind of like a journal b/c i can go back to any poem i wrote and know exactly what i was thinking or feeling.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Is the sky blue?
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yuppers.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No but ironicly i would sky dive.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Hmmmm honey nut cheerios, cinomin life, peanut butter crunch waffel crisp, froot loops, reeses puffs, golden grams, honey nut shredded weat, the list goes on and on preety much the only cerial that I ever met that i didnt like was trix and ive always wanted to try all the marshmellow cerials but they are never kosher one day im just going to pour a bag of marshmellows into a bowl of milk and just eat it too see how it tastes.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Who would do that?
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think I am strong when i have to be both physically and emotionaly.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLAVOR ICE CREAM? Fish food made by ben and jerries
16. APPLES OR ORANGES? I like most fruits but i do prefer those yellow crunchy apples over an orange anyday.
17. RED OR PINK? ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if i had to pick one probably pink but im realy more of a green blue person.
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I have a hard time seeing the good in things and can get very depressed easly b/c of it.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Right now my mom and lil sister i havent seen them in like 6 months now and i dont know how much longer it will be till i do see them.
20. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE YEAR IN SCHOOL? 12th so so much fun so so little learning
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?Dark grey pants splaterd with paint lol and no shoes i like going barefoot a lot.
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken we ate it for dinner.
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My neice playing and the phone ringing.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? If i was a crayon i probably wouldent know or care what color i was although i like the bluegreen color.
25. FAVORITE SMELL? The wind blowing off the water on the beach, shabbot food, hay, febreez (im obbsesed with the stuff)
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Ben :-) i miss him
27. CENSORED, APPARENTLY. For more information please write to the jerry springer show
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one sent it too me i was bored so i filled it out although i like the person that i stole it from ;-)
29. FAVORITE DRINK? ice cold water (althoug i really like coffie coolatas from dunkin dohnuts i think im addicted).
30. FAVORITE SPORT? football.
31. EYE COLOR? blue.
32. HAT SIZE? I think 7 but what the heck do I know.
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Ya mostly b/c i hate glasses one time this big fly landed on my glasses and i could see like every single lil body part on it and i desided then that i wanted contacts and i havent (forgive the pun) looked back ever since.
34. FAVORITE FOOD?Mmmmmm lasagna.
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? scary movies happy endings almost never happen in real life (but then again neither to gaint killer tomatos).
36. IS THE SMALLEST NUMBER THAT'S SQUARE AND ALSO TRIANGULAR. I hate math.
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey with blue sleeves and coller.
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs I think holding someone in your arms is one of the most romantic things ever.
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cant deside between cheesecake and warm apple pie with vanilla icecream on it.
41. IS THE SMALLEST ODD NUMBER NOT IN THE FORM OF 2x - 3y. Thats nice.
42. I SUPPOSE THIS IS A COOL NUMBER, TOO. naaah nobody likes 42 he has no friends.
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I like lots of stuff espechially things that make me laph and things that make me think I hate endings that leave you walking away guessing what happens I want to know darn it.
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? This weird pic of cupid shooting an arrow at the devil.
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? whats TV?
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? laughing, little kids playing (nicely), cars on a freeway ( i used to live near one and when ever i hear those sounds i fall asleep so well) and the sounds of waves crashing on the sand .
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? sadly I dont really listen to much of either its not that I have anything against them its just that I never really got into them but I would also have to go with the beatles.
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? The holy land of Eretz Yisrael.
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? poetry and getting people to laph no matter how upset or sad they are.
50. I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE'S NO NUMBER 50. im preety shure hes in cahoots with number 5.

1 Comments:
Haha! Love it! You're funny Pesach. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home